A COVID-19 testing kiosk will open to provide PCR tests at the Midlothian Independent School District (MISD) Multi-Purpose Stadium on Monday, October 18, 2021. To access the kiosk, located at Gate C, on the visitor side of the stadium, use the entrance off the US Highway 287 service road, going west.
Operated by Curative, the kiosk will be staffed as follows:
Week of October 18 - 24, Saturday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Beginning the week of October 25, the kiosk will be staffed Saturday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Appointments are easily made through the Curative website. Walk-ups are also accepted.
When you make your appointment, you will be asked for insurance information, but you may still be tested without health insurance. Either way, there will be no out-of-pocket costs.
PCR TESTING INFORMATION
- Upon arrival, you will be given a self-collected, shallow nasal swab test kit and be provided instructions.
- Do not eat or drink 20 minutes before visiting the kiosk.
- Do not use toothpaste or mouthwash 20 minutes before visiting the kiosk.
- Do not wear lipstick, Chapstick, or any other lip product.
- Test results will be available in 1 to 2 days upon receipt at the lab.
- Tests are picked up by the lab from the kiosk once a day.
This kiosk is made possible through a partnership with the City of Midlothian and MISD.