The Ellis COVID-19 Vaccination Hub in Waxahachie continues to administer doses of the Moderna vaccine to people in groups 1A and 1B. Ellis County formed a public – private partnership with Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWHealth), cities of Waxahachie and Midlothian, other cities within Ellis County, and Navarro College to create the hub site.
Those in the 1A or 1B groups may follow these steps to register:
- To receive COVID-19 vaccine at the Ellis County Hub, a BSWHealth account is required. To sign up for an account, visit www.BSWHealth.com/COVIDVaccine or call 844-279-8222. It is not necessary to complete the Baylor Scott and White COVID-19 health screening, unless a doctor visit is desired.
- After setting up the account, Baylor will contact individuals with available vaccination appointments at the Ellis County Vaccination Hub set up at the Waxahachie Senior Center.
What Not To Do:
- Do not show up without an appointment.
- Do not Call the Waxahachie Senior Center. They will not be able to provide you with information regarding a vaccine.
What To Do:
- Register for a vaccine. Eligible recipients will be notified to schedule an appointment.
- Help those who might not have internet access register for a vaccine.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or easily accessible clothing to receive the shot.
Registering for the Ellis County Hub does not preclude eligible individuals from registering at other regional hubs. Just remember that it is required that individuals receive their second dose of the vaccine at the same location where they received the first dose.
For links to other hub locations and additional vaccine information visit the City of Midlothian’s vaccine information webpage.