COVID-19 Testing Site Information
Free Home Test Kits
- Free COVID-19 home test kits are being provided through the United States Postal Service.
- Test kits will begin to ship starting in late January.
- There is a limit of one order per residential address.
- One order includes four individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests.
Local Testing Sites
Curative Testing Kiosks
Offering PCR Tests Make Appointment
- Midlothian: MISD Multipurpose Stadium -- Gate C
- Location: 1800 S. 14th Street, Midlothian, TX 76065
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily - APPOINTMENT REQUIRED.
- MISD Testing Site Flyer in English and Spanish
- Red Oak: City of Red Oak Live Oak Multi-Use Field (next to the football field)
- Location: 101 Live Oak St., Red Oak, TX 75154
- Hours: Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Waxahachie: Waxahachie Senior Center
- Location: 122 Park Hills Rd., Waxahachie, TX 75165
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
Walgreens - Midlothian: COVID-19 Testing & Locations | Walgreens Find Care
CVS Pharmacy - Midlothian: COVID Testing - 100 East Main Street Midlothian, TX | MinuteClinic (cvs.com)
Ferris MD Labs, LLC
Offering Rapid Test - walk-up service
- Ferris Scout House, 514 Mable Street, Ferris, TX 75125 - Open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, visit the Ellis County COVID-19 web page.
FEMA Testing Site - Arlington
(Open through first week in Feb.)
Choctaw Stadium (former home of Texas Rangers ballpark), 1205 Pennant Drive, Arlington, TX, 76011, Sienna Lot "M"
9 a.m. to 7 p.m.