Department at a Glance
The Human Resources Department provides human resources solutions to the Mayor and City Council, City Manager, and City Departments, and helps employees to succeed in their jobs.
The department is responsible for the administration of the City's property and liability insurance programs and all employee-related functions, to include:
- Benefits and Insurance Programs
- Compensation and Job Evaluation
- Employment Processes and Policies
- Job Classification and Evaluations
- Morale Program
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Recruiting and On-boarding New Employees
- Retirement Programs
- Safety and Risk Management
Employment and Recruiting
The City of Midlothian only accepts online applications through NEOGOV, our online employment application system. The City of Midlothian can no longer accept actual/faxed applications. There are computers at the A.H. Meadows Public and High School Library (located at 923 S. 9th Street) for applicants that do not have access to a computer at home.