Forms & Applications

Right of Way Permit Form

Use this form to request work in any and all City of Midlothian ROW's:
  • Right of Way Permit Form (Complete the PDF form, save and/or print, then email / mail /drop off with any supporting documents.)

Water / Sewer / Meter Connection Request

Use this form to apply for new/existing water and sewer services:

Water & Sewer Impact Fee Calculation Chart

Use this chart to calculate water and sewer impact fees: